- How it works?
- How to add a new account?
- How to remove an account?
- How to copy or move files and folders between different drives?
- How to select multiple files or folders?
- How to search for a file?
- How to access an account directly from the home screen of the phone?
- How to share a file via Bluetooth, SMS or e-mail?
How it works?
- The first time you access to an account, Woopiti requests access via the website of the account, or if the service does not have such functionality username and password will be required, which will be encrypted and stored locally. See How to add a new account?
- Every time the user accesses an account, Woopiti uses the credentials previously obtained to download the information to be presented.
- Woopiti may request the credentials later if the service which is being accessed revokes the current credentials.
- Removing an account credentials will cause the obtained credentials to be eliminated too. See How to remove an account?
The user can revoke the permissions granted to Woopiti from service management account. This does not require the application, it can be performed from any device with internet access.
Here we provide the links
How to add a new account?
- Open the application and press the button "Add Account" located in the main application menu.
- Navigate through the list of accounts available to find the desired and select it.
- Depending on the account, a dialog is displayed for entering credentials. Some services require an extra step to grant access.
- Once the permissions are granted, it will return to the main screen which will contain the newly added account.
How to remove an account?
- Open the application. All available accounts will be displayed on the main screen.
- Keep your finger pressed on the account to be deleted until the menu appears (1 second).
- Press the "Delete Account" option.
- Confirm action.
How to copy or move files and folders between different drives?
Example: Copying an album from Flickr to Google Photos or vice versa.
Example: Moving a document from DropBox to Google Drive or vice versa.
- Open the application and navigate to the folder or file to be copied or moved.
- Keep your finger pressed on the folder or file until the menu appears with the available actions (1 second). You can also copy or move multiple items at once. See How to select multiple files or folders?
- Select the "Copy" or "Move" option.
- The following dialog will appear to select the destination folder.
- Navigate to the destination folder using the navigation bar.
- Press the "Copy Here" or "Move Here" button.
- The progress will be reported in the status bar of the phone, and a notification warn will be displayed confirming the operation has finished, if the notice is pressed, it will navigate to the folder or file you just copied or moved.
How to select multiple files or folders?
- Navigate to the file or folder you want to select.
- Keep your finger pressed on the item until the menu appears (1 second).
- Select the "Select" option.
- At the bottom of the application (above the main menu), a bar with the selected items will be displayed.
- To add new items to the selection just simply press the tiles that represent files and folders. If a selected item is pressed again, this will be deselected.
- Pressing the selection bar will display a menu containing all the actions applicable to the set of selected items.
- The last option of the menu "Clear Selection" will remove all the items from the selection.
How to search for a file?
- Open the application and press the "Search" button located in the main menu of the application. The application will navigate to the search page.
- Enter the text in the text box and press the "Search" button. The application will search through all the accounts that have a search engine. Note that the search criteria is specific to each of the accounts, for example some providers require the full name of the file to search is entered.
How to access an account directly from the home screen of the phone?
- Open the application. All available accounts will be displayed in the main screen.
- Keep your finger pressed on the account you want to anchor at the start until the menu appears (1 second).
- Select the "Pin to Start" option. A new tile will be added to the home screen of your phone.
- When pressing the tile the application will open and navigate directly to that associated account.
How to share a file via Bluetooth, SMS or e-mail?
- Navigate to the folder containing the file you want to share.
- Keep your finger pressed on the file you want to share until the menu appears (1 second).
- Select the "Share" option.
- A box will appear with the list of applications that support the file to be shared. Select desired.
- Depending on the application you have selected to share you should continue. For example if you selected "Bluetooth" you will have to establish a connection with another device, or if you selected "e-mail" you must enter the email address of the reciever.